Saturday, December 1, 2012

Falling Off The Face Of The Earth

Is anyone there?

I kind of fell off the face of the earth. 



Those are my workout pants hiding under my polar bear lounge pants.  Yes, I have been lounging more than working out.  It has been over a month since I hit the trail. 

Here is my official list of excuses.

  1. I have been working a little later. 
  2. I'm tired.
  3. Daylight savings, it is getting dark earlier.
  4. I was sick.
  5. It is getting cold.
  6. My chair is warm.
  7. I am getting seasonal depression.
  8. I have to get up at 4AM.
  9. The new television shows are really good. 
  10. I had to go see the new Twilight movie.
  11. Fall makes me crave comfort foods.
  12. I can't get in a holiday mood.
  13. Trisha Yearwood is making Christmas cookies on the Food Network.
  14. My street team fell off the wagon too.
  15. I turned 43. 
  16. I need a haircut.
  17. It is the busy season at work.
  18. I need new shoes.
  19. I can't find clean socks.
  20. My DVR is almost full and I have to clear it out.
  21. My sports bra squishes my boobs down enough that my stomach sticks out and makes me look fatter.
  22. My dog is lonely when I am gone.
  23. My husband turned fifty-one.  
  24. I am just lazy.

None of these reasons are good ones.  But when I am sitting in my nice warm chair with an episode of Glee or Dexter (I have eclectic taste!) it is hard to get up.  I know what I need to do.  I need to do it. 

I need inspiration!
I need motivation!
I need a kick in the butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment