Thursday, October 11, 2012

Busy


It has been crazy busy.  And it is getting colder.  A couple of days ago it rained and I didn't walk out of fear that all the leaves on the bike trail would make it slippery and I would fall.

I LOVE EXCUSES!  I can justify almost any lack of exercise or unhealthy snack.  At least to myself.  Right now is great walking weather.   I can put on my jacket and plug in my music and go.  But it is way too easy to just sit in my chair and watch television.  If I don't go walking the minute I get home I can pretty much forget it. 

I am just really busy.  My job is gearing up for its busy season.  I have family in town for a wedding.  I just need to make it a focus and remember that doing a little every day will make the difference.  Gotta stay on the path. 

My favorite quote.

"If it is important to you, you will find a way.  If it isn't you will find an excuse."

No excuses!


No comments:

Post a Comment