Monday, September 3, 2012

Life in Pictures



When we are young we want our picture taken.  It didn't matter if your hair wasn't perfect, you were wearing your pajamas or you were surrounded by your goofy siblings and cousins. 



Even in a bare midriff with shorts.  (I haven't worn a bare midriff since) 



Then one day you start the little tricks to avoid getting your picture taken.  Here I am standing behind my sister so you only see half of me.  I am so sneaky!

My most dastardly trick was becoming the photographer.  It was the perfect way to record the moments and avoid the awkwardness of trying to position myself in the back of the group. 

Today I walked five miles.  When I got home I asked my husband to take a picture of me.


So here I am.  I am fat.  I am really sweaty.  My hair was a nightmare.

But I walked five miles.

1 comment: