Saturday, May 5, 2012

Working On The Weekend

I have to work this weekend. 






This happens once a month since I work for a company that is open seven days a week.  I am lucky that I don't have to work every weekend, but it is still kind of a pain.  It is sort of like when my husband is on vacation without me.

It also sucks, because instead of my early morning 6 to 3 shift, on the weekends I am working 10 to 7.  I hate mid shifts.  There isn't time to do anything before work and after work I am too tired. 

I didn't have a movie I wanted to see this weekend, so I guess it isn't a total loss.  My husband was supposed to have a colonoscopy on Monday but his doctor got jury duty.   Doctor's should be able to get out of jury duty, don't you think?

So on Monday I will have time to write about something.  See you then!  Have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment