Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My Summer "Probably Not Going To See It" List

Yesterday I went through the summer movies and was distressed to see only three must see in the theater movies.  So I thought I would write about the movies I probably won't see.






"The Avengers"

I am so over the super hero thing. 





"Battleship"

When you base a movie on a board game you are really scraping the bottom of the barrel.






"The Dictator"

I really hope my husband doesn't convince me to go to this.   "Borat" was humorous, but I just can't handle more. 





"Rock of Ages"

I am a little torn on this one.  I love a good musical.  But Tom Cruise has kind of irked me lately. 






"That's My Boy"

Adam Sandler.  No.  That is all.






"Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter"

My son read the book and liked it.  I just can't wrap my head around this one.






"The Amazing Spider-Man"

I liked the last round.  I like Emma Stone.  But I am still over the super hero thing.





"The Dark Knight Rises"

Super hero thing and I didn't see the first two anyway.





"Neighborhood Watch"

It just doesn't look very good at all. 

There are other movies coming up too.  Maybe when I see a trailer or something it will spark my interest.  Overall it looks like a pretty lackluster summer.



No comments:

Post a Comment