Sunday, April 29, 2012

Adventures In Traffic

I like to check my stats for my blog.  It gets a little obsessive.  I wonder why some days I only have a few hits, other days it will jump up for no reason I can find.   I have been read around the world.  I am quite popular in Russia.  I have no idea why.  Guess they like movies.



United States
 
Russia
 
Germany
 
United Kingdom
 
Latvia
 
Canada
 
Malaysia
 
Brazil
 
Australia
 
France
 


I have Facebook friends in Germany (Hi Marga!) and Canada (Hi Bunny!).  I even know someone in Australia, (Hi Rocky!).  But I have never met or even through the internet connected with anyone in Latvia.  I have hit almost all the continents.  No one in Africa yet though.  So if you know anyone there, can you send my blog for the hit.  I'd like to be truly worldwide. 

One of Blogger's other functions is that it will show you what people searched to find my blog.  I find these hilarious.





1.  the time it was

I have no idea what they got with this search.  Hope they weren't disappointed.  It was probably a story about my dog.





2.  heathers 1988 review j.d

Easy, my "Heathers" review.  Great flick. 





3.  movie spoiler for mrs winterbourne 

Spoilers in "Mrs. Winterbourne"?   I think that it is a pretty straightforward romantic comedy.  Don't get me wrong.  I love it and Brendan Fraser.  But I can't think of anything too spoiler worthy.




4.  1987 caesars palace robbery from oceans 11 

I was quoting Elliot Gould's character.  They were probably searching to see if it was a real robbery.





5.  gwyneth paltrow devil

This let's me know that I am not alone in my belief that poor Blythe Danner or Bruce Paltrow made a "Rosemary's Baby" style deal to advance their career and the result was the devil's spawn that is Gwyneth Paltrow. 

Thank you Internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment